Travel Public Relations
We are a leading Travel Public Relations agency based in Holland, offering more than 35 years experience in communication actions and programmes, aimed at travel media and bloggers, influencers, travel trade and the end-consumer.
As a 100% Travel Public Relations agency, we are specialized in travel media, travel SEO and public relations in the Dutch and Benelux market. Whether you are a local, regional or national tourist board, a European or long-haul destination, hotel, airline or other travel brand looking for Travel PR support and/or representation in The Netherlands and/or Belgium, we make sure that your message gets across in the right way.
In the current complex and ever changing media landscape we navigate you to the best influencers and media who are appealing for your destination and/or brand. An important aspect of our work is to filter the best options available in the media scene here, and how the get the best ROI for your investment.
To fully represent your destination or company, we maintain close relations not only with the travel media, but also travel trade (tour operators, airlines, rail companies and travel agents), to develop interest and awareness. A new target group are the travel counsellors (“ZRA’s”) in Holland and Belgium – travel agents who work for one of the franchise chains and work from home.
Not only do we work for our clients, Baltus Communications is also organising its own media events. We are for example founding father of Travel Pressentation – the largest travel media event in The Netherlands. Additionally, we also organize the annual European City Breaks Press Event, a perfect opportunity for city marketing to the travel media, and a dedicated Wintersports Press Event.
- Travel public relations | print, online, radio and broadcast
- Social media management
- Participation in fairs and events
- Press trips | individual or group trips
- Organizing media events from scratch to after-sales
- Press releases | writing and distribution to a handpicked database
- Translations | from English, Spanish, French and German to Dutch and always with a tourism frame of mind
- Crisis communications
- Copywriting | texts for print & online publications
- Story pitching
- Destination branding
- Product brand communications
- Press office & Spokesperson function