Impression venue De Prael
Travel Pressentation 2022:
the largest travel press event in Holland and Belgium
- Date > Wednesday 9 November in Antwerp (Belgium) / Thursday 10 November in The Hague (Holland)
- Venue > Hotel Lindner in Antwerp (Belgium) / restaurant annex brewery De Prael in The Hague (Holland)
Are you a representative of:
- a city/regional/national tourism board,
- a tourist attraction or theme park
- a hotel chain, campsite, bungalow park,
- an airline, rail or bus company
- a direct seller or travel start-up
- a winter sports destination
- or any other travel or tourism related company…
…Â than TRAVEL PRESSENTATION is the perfect event for you to promote your destination or brand to the Dutch travel and lifestyle media. In 2021 we organized the 20th edition, making Travel Pressentation the longest running, most successful and leading media event in The Netherlands. The 21st edition will take place on Thursday 10 November in a superb venue – the stunning restaurant annex beer brewery De Prael in the centre of The Hague. The Hague is within easy reach of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
The Dutch and the Belgians love to travel but 2023 will prove to be a challenging year.
With a population of 17,7 million people in Holland and 11,4 million in Belgium these countries are excellentÂ source markets to attract tourists. The Dutch take a stunning 35,5 million holidays each year (pre-Covid figures of course) and Belgium citizens some 12,7 holidays. But with inflation rates peaking, cost of living on the rise, sky-high petrol prices, flights and holiday packages becoming more expensive 2023 may be a challenging year for the travel sector.Â Travel and tourism public relations will be even more important in helping your company remain visible in our competitive market.
The photo depicts part of the interior of De Prael venue
The photo shows part of Sky Lounge in the Lindner hotel
For an impression of a previous edition, kindly watch this short video.