Amusement parks press event
- 20 May 2021
- Location: online tool Networkapp
Do you represent a:
- amusement/theme park
- family leisure park
- tourist attraction
- outdoor/indoor recreation
- national park
- or any other day attraction related organisation…
… then the Amusement Parks Press Event is the perfect opportunity for you to promote your park, attraction, museum, zoo, activity or company to the Dutch travel & lifestyle media!
We have a great of experience in organising this kind of thematic Meet the Dutch Travel Press events. For 8 years we have organised a City Breaks Press event and 9 times we have organised a Winter Sports Press event for winter sports regions in Europe. Media love the concept and ease of meeting a great deal of companies in a certain segment of the travel industry in just one day – far more practical than each and every attraction wanting to organise their own event. This speeddating concept event will allow them to collect many news items, you can pitch story ideas and angles, invite them for press trips, discuss prize and readers offers, arrange interviews, explore advertorials and campaigns and more.
- an estimated 270 million people visit amusement parks every year in Europe
- the oldest amusement park is more than 400 years old, this park was opened in 1583 in Denmark
- the world’s largest water park can hold 40,000 people
- roller coasters get recycled, it is significantly cheaper to reuse an older roller coaster than designing a new one from scratch
- the highest amusement park was made with helicopters
- a roller coaster in the UK has a record breaking 14 loops, the next closest rides only have 10
- there are nearly 5,000 roller coasters worldwide
09.30-09.45: welcome by Baltus Communications
10.00-12.00: individual face to face talks with media
12.45 – 17.30: individual face to face talks with media
The Dutch cannot wait to go on a holiday!
Attractions in Holland and Europe are still closed because of Covid-19. However, by the first week of July 90% of the Dutch adult population will have been vaccinated so at this time travel restrictions are expected to have been lifted again. And believes us, the Dutch cannot wait to go on holiday again so they will do so in full force. Especially motoring holidays in Europe – Dutch families driving to their holiday destination in their own cars – are expected to be very popular and rest assured dad and mom want to spoil their kids after the past year with hardly any fun. Visits to theme parks and other day attractions will be high on their wish list!
Because of the closure of attraction parks and other attractions and therefore missed income, we have are keeping the participation price modest: 450 euro.
REGISTER HERE > participation form:
Final deadline registration: 13 May 2021